Income-producing home and vineyard on 215+/- acres. Truly the last gem in the Shenandoah Valley for potential winery/tasting room. Located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley wineries right on the main route for wine tasting. Existing 33+/- acre professionally-managed vineyard planted in 1998, with 11 acres of Barbera, 11 acres of Sangiovese, & 11 acres of Zinfandel and room to expand. Property boasts 600 ft of Shenandoah Rd frontage. Two gently rolling oak-studded parcels are included in this offering, totaling 215+/- acres. Williamson Act reduces taxes. Seasonal creek, picturesque granite rock outcroppings, 2 ponds, workshop/garage with wine storage. Spacious 3-bed, 2-bath home. Gold country charm and excitement! Record of survey required to determine exact acreage.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,144 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks, Den/Study,Living Room,Master Suite,Wine Storage Area,Workshop
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Area
- Inside Room,Washer/Dryer Includ
- Counter Synthetic,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Range Elec B/I,Refrigerator F/S
- Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Caulked/Sealed,Ceiling Fan(s),Dual Pane Full,Thermostat,Weather Stripped
- Additional Interior Features
- Den/Study,Living Room,Master Suite,Wine Storage Area,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Sprinkler Man Front
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Pond Year Round,Ranch,Rolling,Stream Seasonal,Vineyard,Other-Rmks
- Fenced Front,Fenced Back
- Landscape Front
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Wood. Fenced Back,Fenced Front,Low Maintenance,Sprinkler Man Front,See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Leedy D'Agostini, D'Agostini & Associates, Inc.
Agent License: 01120423